Located approximately 30 km from San Pedro de Atacama, where the Puritama Hot Springs, this place with waters that reach high temperatures, due to the action of the volcanic materials present in the sector, 7 pools of thermal waters that are maintained between 25º to 30º of temperature throughout the year. In a staggered way, are naturally filled with pure and mineralized water from the Cordillera de los Andes, known mainly for their medicinal properties.
- Close shoes
Does Not Include:
Termas de Puritama
- These values do not include the tickets, you must pay them directly in the different places.
- The schedules are subject to change depending on the summer or winter season. See. Remember that the altitude in San Pedro de Atacama is 2,345 meters above sea level and some of the excursions go up more than 4,300 meters above sea level so we recommend considering the capacity you have to do the excursions by altitude, trekking or difficult to reach places (caves). Remember to consider your state of health before putting your body and the lives of the rest of the people who are on the tour at risk.
- If you are drunk you will not be allowed to take the tour./li>
- Remember that you have up to 4 hours before the departure of the tour to cancel or make some type of date change and in case of excursions that leave at dawn or outside office hours you have 4 hours before the closing of the office to make changes or returns, which will be returned only 85% of the total of the tour.
- If you do not show up at the scheduled time, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- If you are not in your hotel at the appointed time, the refund will not be made.
- If for some reason you do not want to make any excursions and warn the driver at the time of taking the tour, no refunds or cancellations or changes of date will be made.
- The vehicles are year 2017, 0 kilometers.